Clothing Shirts & Tops | Burton Heavyweight X Base Layer 1/4 Zip JL25815
- Burton is a proud Certified B Corporation brand dedicated to meeting high standards for sustainability and social responsibility.
- BLUESIGN® fabrics are verified to have been made in facilities that not only work to reduce the environmental impact of the manufacturing process but also work to create safer work environments and strive for sustainability.
- The mountain awaits and this Burton® Heavyweight X Base Layer 1/4 Zip close fleece is perfect for any winter adventure.
- Living Lining®
• Incredibly soft heavyweight Taffeta® 300 Living Lining® offers automatic climate control with breathable pores that will expand to prevent overheating and shrink to trap body heat.
- Fits close to the body for a more tailored look.
- This quick drying fleece has a 4-way stretch fabrication and softlock seams that move with you for added comfort. The stand collar has a quarter-zip closure in front with an internal draft flap and a chafe-free chin guard. Raglan long sleeves taper to the cuffs and give you a wide, natural range of motion. Sports a screen print Burton® logo on the left side seam.
- 89% polyester, 11% spandex.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 24 1⁄2 in
- Chest Measurement: 34 in
- Sleeve Length: 29 1⁄2 in